Saturday, December 29, 2007

senselessness

It's the same sickness
gripping,
Ask them to come alive.

And if you think that I'm
tripping,
kick the pebbles,I'll be fine.

Killer conscience is
tipping,
the reason cells away.

And senselessness is
dripping,
in my words once again

They think it's all a waste.
Walk off in haste.
Nevermind the filth that surrounds.
I do not intend to remain chaste
I've got the taste
They chase me like destructions pet hounds.

They are asking me to
ferry
"carry us across"

Behind corpses' making
merry
Your voice remains unheard.

Unborns waiting to be
buried
"mother, can't I stay?"

Placed my mind in the
scullery
Wash these thoughts away.

They think we've all evolved
Scrupulous conflicts resolved
Pay for the blood that feeds your money-plant.
I do not intend to shut my eyes
Can't live in lies.
I will incubate this congenital penchant.

No comments: